Teaching Assistant Apprentice Oasis Academy Watermead
Working within a school environment, you will enhance your teaching skills through practical experience. Earn while you learn and gain a recognised qualification and valuable experience to further your future education and employment opportunities.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Our Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship programme will give you the necessary skills and confidence to work in classroom environment within a school.
What you will cover:
- Supervising classroom activities
- Assisting with young people's learning experience
- Helping students who might need extra support
- Learning classroom-based skills and behaviour techniques
- Learning how to plan sessions and think about learning objectives
- Working alongside the teacher to support all classroom activities
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player
- Good level of English, written and spoken
- Eager to learn
- Passionate about teaching
- Keen to work in a school environment
- Motivated to succeed
- Punctual and reliable
- You much have GCSE English and maths grade A-C/9-4 (or equivalent)
Teaching Assistant who delivers curriculum based and other extra-curricular activities. Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HTLA) qualifications and other training programmes to progress your career within a school or teaching environment.
Things to consider
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Oasis Academy Watermead is a brand-new purpose built primary academy which opened in September 2014. It is a happy place where learning is fun and exciting. Our curriculum is rich and vibrant taught through cross curricular themes and projects. Developing a love of reading is central to our curriculum design. Working alongside artists, musicians and actors we will develop confidence, learn to sing, visit theatres and follow our dreams. Our team are passionate about achieving the very best for every child.
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Amber Lawrence email@example.com
Teaching Assistant standard (Level 3)
LMP Education is a high-quality training provider that will train you to develop your skills and knowledge required to complete your advanced apprenticeship training programme. You will receive your own dedicated Tutor and access to our state-of-the art e-portfolio learning platform. We offer excellent information, advice and guidance before, during and after your training programme and by creating an individualised learning plan, we ensure that you succeed.
LMP Education is a social impact organisation that engages and inspires individuals to be the best they can. We write, develop and deliver programmes that benefit individuals and have a positive impact on society. We want to make an impact at 3 levels:
- Individual – meaning that we help as many individuals as we can
- Social – meaning that we have a positive impact on society
- Strategic – meaning that we have a positive influence and contribute towards an innovative and meaningful policies that have a wide-reaching effect
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.