Motor Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship CAR TIME MOTOR COMPANY UK LIMITED
An Apprentice is required to join a busy 20/21 Car Supermarket of the year (Cartime based in Bury). Dealing with the repair and maintenance of light motor vehicles, candidates will have a keen interest and passion to progress within the industry.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Every day is different within the Service department. As a Service Technician Apprentice, some of your duties will include:
- Use of diagnostic equipment to identify vehicle faults
- Testing of parts and systems to ensure correct working
- Following checklists to ensure all critical parts of vehicles are examined
- Carrying out bumper to bumper overview, service, and inspection
- Maintenance of electronic systems including on board entertainment systems
- Undertaking repair and maintenance of vehicle parts including clutches, gearboxes, tyres, brakes, and suspension
- Completion of legible and accurate paperwork for the customers and centres records
- Maintenance of a clean and tidy work environment
You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of products including traditional, hybrid and electronic engines.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service skills
- A good attitude to work
- Good time keeping & attendance
- Willingness to learn to drive asap/Able to drive
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Interest in vehicle engineering
Level 2 Diploma in Motor Vehicles (or equivalent).
5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Potential to progress upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The vacancy may be closed earlier if there are a high number of applicants.
This apprenticeship may involve one day a weekday release to college.
About the employer
Cartime is a prestige, independent used car supermarket that was founded in 2012 and was recently announced as the UK Car Supermarket of the Year.
With showrooms in Bury and Rochdale in Greater Manchester, all of our cars are sold in 'as new' condition, with other great benefits such as 0% finance and our fantastic six-year warranty package available across all stock.
We have over 1,000 vehicles available, from MPVs, 4x4s and supercars to family saloons, cars for first time buyers and high-performance sports models.
HOPWOOD HALL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hopwood Hall College
Hannah 0161 6556941 email@example.com
Level 3 Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (light vehicle) apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.