Apprentice Resource Coordinator Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Limited
Arrow ECS Limited are looking to hire a driven and ambitious individual, who would like to start a career in a multinational organization as an Apprentice Resource Coordinator. While working in this role, you can will benefit from a wealth of experience and valuable training and support from the wider team. Apply today!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You would be working in a friendly, organised and customer focused team in a fast moving and diverse part of the business.
Duties will include:
- Allocating consultancy resources and liaising between consultants, Arrow Authorised Partners (3rd party suppliers), Account Managers and customers
- Ensuring that all documentation is present and complete as part of the engagement
- Proactively follow up with partners to progress an opportunity
- Maintain full and accurate notes for all open opportunities
- Record all communications and plan the next actions in the PS systems
- Keep up to date the contact details for internal contacts, resellers, supplier partners, consultants, and end-users
- Ensuring that all documentation is present and complete as part of the engagement, including customer quote for services aligned to the project, “Scope of Work” (the project contract) and processing of the customer Purchase Order
- Set up and be active in virtual meetings, taking detailed and relevant notes and actions
- Undertaking ad-hoc tasks as directed by the Professional Services Manager
Alongside your duties you will also study towards the level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship qualification.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills – in particular, a professional telephone manner (applies to video conferencing calls too)
- Computer literacy
- Proven organisational skills – full training will be given on in-house software system
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel, and Outlook etc.
- A proactive and forward-thinking approach to all communications and interactions
- Willingness to negotiate commercially around day rates etc.
- A positive outlook, can-do attitude
- Customer-focused individual
- Close attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- A strong team player – the role requires the jobholder to work as part of a team with colleagues, specifically within the department, but also in the wider context of Arrow and its customers
You will be expected to have achieved 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
The company hope to offer a permanent role on completion of the apprenticeship, if no role is available in the department, they would support the individual to apply more widely in Arrow.
About the employer
Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions (ECS), a part of Arrow Electronics, guides the development of powerful, practical, and complete IT solutions by combining technologies to address specific business needs. From cloud and data intelligence to security and IoT. With 2019 sales of $29 billion, the company maintains a network of more than 336 locations worldwide.
Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Limited
THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Apprentice Academy
Sam Willcock 0161 200 1673 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if not already achieved)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Training provided by the employer and online with The Apprentice Academy
- 7000+ online resources available
- 1 to 1 coaching with experienced coach
Level 3 (A level)