Digital Marketing Apprentice FRESH STANCE LIMITED
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice in Marketing and Lead Generation with FreshStance IT, an IT Support and Services company based in Welwyn Garden City.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is a new role and will evolve as we test and assess ROI of different channels. However, the role is likely to include:
- Promotion of the brand through social media
- Content creation
- Website updates
- Setting up and managing email campaigns
- Identifying new conversion channels
- Identifying and monitoring metrics and ROI of campaigns
- Identifying speaking and editorial opportunities
- Awards entries
- Attending networking events representing FreshStance
- Assisting in creation of quotations and proposals
In addition to the training provided by Estio, the successful candidate will be provided with training provided by our suppliers and partners to build on the digital marketing skills but also cover other areas of marketing.
Requirements and prospects
- Good understanding of IT, able to use Windows, the Microsoft Office Suite and graphics tools
- Keen interest in digital, marketing, and Social media
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written communications
- Able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with co-workers
- Ability to communicate technical information to the user estate with a genuine desire to assist the customer
- Proactive and self-driven attitude
- Interest in IT solutions and what IT can do to support business
- Good time-keeping
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible, outgoing and eager to learn
- Self-motivated and confident
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths).
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
FreshStance bring a fresh approach to IT Managed Services. We advocate cloud solutions to empower businesses and accelerate growth.
Now in its 5 year, the company provides IT support and project services to other small businesses. The company use a range of technologies including traditional servers and infrastructure and cloud solutions from Microsoft and Amazon Web Services as appropriate to the customer and their IT needs. Proactive management of systems and fast, efficient telephone support enables our customers to deliver their services smoothly.
FRESH STANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Josh Ankers 01133 500 333 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.