Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner 360 ESTATES LTD
360 Estates Ltd. are looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner to join their team. This will be a fantastic opportunity to join the company for the Customer Service Apprenticeship and gain valuable experience and qualifications at the office.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
05 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Uploading documents to the system
- Using Vebra Alto (property software)
- Making sure the office is presentable and tidy
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good on the telephone and good customer service skills
- Smart, outgoing, friendly, and polite
- Good with social media and the internet in general
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths, English, and ICT are desired.
To be discussed upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
Estates Agents – Commercial/Residential Sales and Lettings.
360 ESTATES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Calderdale College
James Lund 07974587429 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.