Digital Marketer Apprentice VITALITY CBD LIMITED
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice working with Vitality CBD and BeYou, a Retail Company based in Birmingham.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Are you hardworking and passionate about online marketing? Do you love the idea of joining some of the brightest minds in digital and marketing? Are you interested in furthering your career prospects?
The people are the most important part of our group, so we invest in their ongoing learning and professional development. This year, we are pleased to be in a position to offer an exciting opportunity to a limited number of lucky candidates. If you are successful, you will gain experience in the following key areas of both traditional marketing and digital marketing.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- The Customer Service Representative interacts with existing and potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfil customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. This required a full understanding of the product catalogue, industry and competitor offerings. Training will be provided
- Operations support
- Content writing for a range of purposes
- Gain valuable insight into the workings of SEO campaigns across the group websites
- Assist in carrying out ‘hands on’ on-site and technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data and conducting basic technical research
- Discover how a truly integrated search campaign can maximise results for clients
- Gain inbound marketing techniques that range from content creation to social promotion to converting and nurturing leads and beyond
- Gain valuable insight and experience in multiple offline advertising and promotional techniques.
- Gain experience in creating email marketing strategy that grows online business.
Social media across a wide range of platforms:
- Gain an overview of social media marketing, from its benefits to the business and how to define a target audience to steps to create a social media strategy and measure the success
- Gain experience in data analysis and visualisation, this includes generating insights from data by connecting patterns and trends with organizational goals
Requirements and prospects
- Good commercial acumen - able to find and exploit opportunities to create more sales via the ambassador programs
- Good with numbers and arithmetic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Experience managing social media comments and questions
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products (and future ones when they come about)
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in community management (including marketing, design, and the female empowerment landscape)
- A desire & drive to learn about all aspects of marketing outside of the working environment
- Willingness to improve knowledge & skill set not only for work but also for personnel development
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths).
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
About the Group:
Our group is made up of a collection of brands, each specialising in distinct yet related markets, each one at the cutting-edge of its respective industry. Our brands market revolutionary or emerging products such as CBD, electronic cigarettes or feminine care products; each of these recently experiencing explosive market growth. We are focussed on fostering this growth in a productive, sustainable fashion to the benefit of both our customers and staff.
About Vitality CBD:
Since being established in the UK in 2018, Vitality CBD has continually moved from strength-to-strength. Vitality CBD is the UK’s most visible CBD brand and is sold in a growing number of large retailers including Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy and Sainsbury’s to name a few.
With distribution across Europe, a multitude of product awards, and features in publications such as The Independent and Men’s Health, Vitality CBD is fast becoming the UK’s market leader for CBD.
Vitality CBD is focussed on providing its customers with friendly, concise advice on the world of CBD. We believe that through education, we can provide people with peace of mind and confidence when buying CBD.
Vitality CBD’s continued growth has seen the introduction of three distinct CBD ranges:
- Well-being: our core range which is home to our best-selling CBD oils and sprays
- Active: A CBD workout range designed by fitness experts and endorsed by professional athletes.
- Infused: The Infused range is a selection of luxury CBD cosmetics that harness naturally derived ingredients.
As an award-winning brand, BeYou is quickly becoming the next leading company within the female health and wellness industry.
Our strategic and creative marketing campaigns have quickly earned recognition within this fast-paced and highly competitive industry.
Celebrating Individuality Together™, BeYou invests in the development of their employees whilst challenging boundaries which have been ingrained into our system.
With a mission to empower all, BeYou is growing at a substantial rate, with growing global distribution across Europe and a strong team of 40 staff members.
VITALITY CBD LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Josh Ankers 01133500333 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.