Business Administration Apprentice SALVUM LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has just become available to join the team at Salvum. With exciting prospects and opportunities to progress within the company whilst learning and developing new skills throughout the apprenticeship. The successful candidate will work across multiple departments, therefore gaining a wide range of knowledge.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role will include tasks such as:
- Answering enquiries via the company online web chat
- Front of house; Answering inbound telephone enquiries and follow up customer enquiries
- Responding to customer emails
- Arranging appointments and preparing paperwork for client meetings
- Working from CRM System
- Maintaining reports
- Booking in items
- Assisting the team
- Managing the mailing list
- General office and administrative duties
- Scanning, opening post, collating paperwork
- Taking Messages and providing updates to clients
Requirements and prospects
- The successful candidate will need to be confident speaking to clients via telephone and face to face
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have a good standard of English, spelling, grammar & maths
- Problem-solving skills
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Self-motivated with a good work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills
- Polite and well mannered
Maths, English and ICT at grade A-C/7-4 or equivalent.
The position on offer would ideally suit a candidate seeking to progress past an Apprenticeship and become a part of the companies continued growth for years to come.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Salvum are a Health & Safety Consultancy undertaking Asbestos Surveying, Fire Safety, H&S Assessments and Legionella Risk, our aim is to offer a cost effective, professional, skilled and swift response to all health and safety concerns.
Though we adhere to the strictest of regulations, we endeavour to carry out your property surveys quickly and with minimum disruption – which is why we believe that we offer the best service.
Our customer service is second to none, and are always available to take your call. Our methodology is simple – we deliver an excellent service and our clients will return again and again.
SALVUM is the Latin for SAFE and that is always our number one priority. With a combined thirty years’ experience we have made it our business to understand our clients’ needs.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 email@example.com
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship standard
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.