Apprentice Digital Marketer Pwd Creative Solutions Limited
We’re looking for a digital marketing apprentice to join our team who’s ambitious, driven and wants to make a positive difference. Working with our Customer Engagement Manager you’ll be at the forefront of delivering a wide range of campaigns to attract new customers onto our courses through a range of social media platforms.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties and responsibilities:
- To work to the brand guidelines and marketing briefs to meet deadlines
- To get involved in planning, creating, running and monitoring multi-channel campaigns to attract and retain potential cutomers, using own, customer and industry insights where appropriate
- To get involved in increasing engagement via social media channels
- To learn how to analyse and interpret data on a variety of topics including Google Analytics and the effectiveness of campaigns
- To help source information and present it in a variety of formats including content for websites, social media activity, online newsletters, adverts, printed course leaflets and brochures
- To monitor and replying to online enquiries, including orders
Requirements and prospects
- A strong communicator
- Knowedge of social media platforms
- Cares about the quality of what they do
- A team player
- Solutions focused
GCSE grade 4/C or above in maths/English (or equivalent).
- Progression within the company
- Full time permanent role for the right person
Things to consider
If arriving by bus please check times before applying.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
From our formation in 2001 we set out to offer a fully comprehensive design and print service all in one location, simplifying printing requirements for our customers. The business is still managed by the same team today, culminating in years of invaluable expertise in all types of projects.
Through this expertise we continue to produce high quality design and printing, growing our business year on year. With a client base of high profile local and national companies, we have become recognised as one of the leading and most respected print solution companies in Preston and the surrounding area.
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Woodspeen Training
Holly Inwood 01484429359 Holly.Inwood@woodspeentraining.co.uk
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard
- Own in house training on a range of social media products
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.