Apprentice Business Administrator KEY STAGE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
The role will suit an enthusiastic person with a logical way of thinking and an outgoing personality. This is an exciting opportunity to take on the role of an administrator to support a busy team in their small office.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
In this role you will be providing support to help the organisation run smoothly, some of the day to day tasks you will be completing are:
- Reception duties
- Dealing with clients face to face and via the telephone
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Organising meetings
- Managing a diary
- Manual and electronic filing
- Photocopying and scanning
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Inputting data into internal systems
- Using Microsoft office to record and edit data
- Updating and maintaining accurate records
- Managing money and document payments
- Order office supplies
- Assist colleagues wherever necessary
This isn't an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to complete other duties in line with needs of the business.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to retain information
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Observe confidentiality and security of files and information at all times
- Have a desire to learn and develop administrative skill
- Think outside the box
- Suited to an office environment
GCSE in maths and English A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent.
- This is a 18 month apprenticeship with the opportunity for a long-term career within the company
- Further training and a chance to complete new qualifications
About the employer
Key Stage Recruitment recruits supply teachers for schools and carries out stringent security checks which meet the requirement of school policies. Key Stage Recruitment put these issues at the centre of the company practices, and continuously strives to live by this ethos.
STOCKTON RIVERSIDE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Riverside College
Anna Harper 07436 795883 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Functional Skills Maths and English, where applicable
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.