Customer Service Apprenticeship Ofcom
The CCT’s primary purposes is to collate complaints information on telecoms, broadcasting and postal issues and provide consumers with advice regarding potential resolution avenues available to them. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Nov 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties may include:
- Act as a first point of contact for consumers via the phone
- Act as point of contact for Ofcom’s switchboard answering incoming calls, providing information, transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary – providing a best in class customer experience
- Quickly assess the relevance and nature of each contact and deal with it as appropriate
- Accurately recording of customer information and complaint case records that feeds into wider business reports
- Meet and exceed business KPI’s
- Provide excellent customer service to citizens and consumers for complaints and enquires relating to telecoms, broadcast and postal issues
- Complete any other adhoc requests that are in line with your skill and capability
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Typing skills and computer literate
- Interpersonal skills
- Polite and courteous
- Willingness to learn and receive feedback
- Team player
- Resilience in challenging situations
GCSE or equivalent in English and maths at level 4/C or above.
We have broad range of departments/ subjects/ roles across the UK with opportunities available to all Ofcom employees.
About the employer
As the telecommunications regulator. The role of Consumer Contact Team (CCT) is to support the interests of citizens/consumers in accordance with the Communications Act 2003.
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Pamela Clegg 01925494348 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticesip Standard
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.