Housing and Property Management Apprentice ACCOMMODATION LETTINGS LTD
Our Central Letting Agent will assist our Local Lettings Agents throughout the UK by contacting all viewings leads & enquiries, delivering world class customer service at all times. They will ensure that all viewing enquiries which they book are properly qualified and information on the system is accurate.
Closing date: 23 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Sep 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
How we will be measuring success:
- Number of inbound/outbound calls
- Conversion from prospect to viewing booked
- Conversion from viewing booked to completed viewing
- Percentage of viewings cancelled
- Net promoter score
What you will do
- Contact leads as quickly as possible to discuss their enquiry and outline the benefits of using Accommodation.co.uk
- Ensure all details on the system are accurate and notes are added following every discussion
- Qualify potential tenants to ensure they are suitable
- Follow the contact process to ensure the best chance of success
- Suggest improvements to the process
- Target 65 calls per day
- Follow up viewings which are booked but not attended to understand the reason
- Deliver exceptional service to both our customers and partners in every interaction
- Report KPI and SLA performance
Requirements and prospects
- Willing to learn
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is driven to win
- A visionary, someone who believes anything is possible
- Honesty with an ability to communicate feedback
- Motivated to learn new skills and processes
- Someone with a keen interest in PropTech
- A passionate member of the team
- Bilingual (preferred, but not essential)
Preferably English and maths GCSEs Grade 4/C or equivalent and above.
Will be reviewed upon completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Accommodation.co.uk is a next generation letting agent. We combine our bespoke, industry leading all in one technology, which automates and streamlines admin tasks, with our nationwide network of highly experienced Local Lettings Agents and Property Managers, we are on a mission to be the largest and most loved letting agent
Our end to end, digital, industry leading platform is designed to create transparency, accountability, convenience and an increased response speed to greatly improve the renting experience for everyone in the rental process.
ACCOMMODATION LETTINGS LTD
NATIONWIDE ENERGY TRAINING SERVICES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nationwide Energy Training Services Ltd
Philippa Plumpton 07803824524 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Housing / Property Management Apprenticeship Standard
Apprentices without Level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to completion of their Apprenticeship
On completion of the apprenticeship, apprentices will be able to apply to the following for membership:
- Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) at Member level.
- Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) at Associate Level.
- Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM) at Associate Level.
Apprentices will be able to progress to managerial and/or professional roles within the housing sector.
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.