Business Administrator Apprentice Water Babies Staffordshire Ltd
The main purpose of the post is to support the Client Services Manager in all aspects of their role, and to provide support for the PPM with regards to photoshoots
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Oct 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main Purpose of the Post:
The main purpose of the post is to support the Client Services Manager in all aspects of their role, and to provide support for the PPM with regards to photoshoots:
- To assist with all aspects of customer service (aquatics and photo shoot)
- To support the smooth running of the Water Babies office
- To assist the Marketing Co-ordinator when required
- To develop positive, trusting relationships with clients
- To be the first person to answer the phone
- To use NEMO effectively e.g. add babies to the waiting list, take bookings, answer class queries, process product sales
- To escalate any complaints to the CSA / CSM
- To support the CSM in managing the waiting list for new classes
- To make-up Welcome Packs for new swimmers
- To print and laminate registers ahead of each new term
- To manage the post and ensure products and post get to clients and teachers in a timely manner
- To support the administration of photo shoots
- To provide back up and support to the whole team
- Any other duties as may be deemed appropriate
Requirements and prospects
- Communicates clearly and simply
- Communicates with confidence and enthusiast
- Is approachable
- Listens to others
- Is able to work accurately
- Solves problems based on experience and knowledge
- Can prioritise effectively
- Feels passionate about the concept and values of Water Babies
- Enjoys getting to know people and their babies
- Likes to be a helpful team player
- Likes to get things right
RESILIENCE / Emotional intelligence
- Shows positive emotions to customers
- Remains calm in difficult situations
- Understands the feelings of others
- Reads behaviour and interprets it accurately
Full-time position with the option of training to become a swim teacher
Things to consider
- The role includes weekend work
- Passion/desire to be a swim teacher is advantageous, but not necessary
About the employer
Why should I take my baby swimming?
There are so many benefits to baby swimming lessons. Not only are our lessons brilliant for your child's development, they're also the perfect place to bond with your little one.
Build their strength quicker
Swimming strengthens your little one's heart and lungs, as well as their arm, leg and neck muscles. All this helps with their coordination and balance. It even aids a healthy appetite and improves their sleeping pattern.
Enhance the bond between you
Focused time in the water builds the bond between you and your baby, through skin-to-skin and eye contact. Swimming gives you that time to really connect, away from the demands of daily life.
Teach them water safety
There's nothing more important than your child's safety. Teaching them vital safety skills from the get-go prevents them from developing a fear of the water later and gives them the knowledge to keep themselves safe, wherever they are.
Give them life confidence
When your little one grasps a new skill, this sense of achievement gives them the confidence to try new things. So you'll soon see them flourish in and out of the water.
Develop their social skills
The pool is the ideal place for your little one to develop their social interaction as they play with other babies in the class. It's also a brilliant way for you to meet other like-minded parents too!
Accelerate their learning ability
All the movements that your little one learns in the water strengthen those brain connections. Research has shown that the time your baby spends swimming can put them months ahead with mathematical reasoning and reading.
KNIGHTS TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KNIGHTS GROUP
Anna Bates 01270 611 111 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- Math's & English (if required)
- Internal business administration course
- Administrative & some customer service skills
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.