Apprentice Business Administrator Attwater & Sons Ltd
We are seeking a new Apprentice to help with administrative duties for the business and support with customer relations. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main duties will include:
- Building good working relationships with both customers and colleagues alike
- Complete order management, specifically focused on administration of order processing, inputting, managing communication with sales and customers
- Understanding the needs/expectations of our customers and keeping them updated at each stage of the order process
- Purchase of back to back supplier orders, using quotations provided by the sales team where possible
- Management of suppliers in line with purchasing terms keeping customers updated on delivery and if changes are made to their orders
- Maintaining accurate records in our business system Dynamics AX
- Attending regular team meetings to share best practice with colleagues across the business
- Supporting our production team in regard to customer related tasks
- Supporting our Quality team with administrative duties when required ensuring contract review is followed
- Completion of any Administrative duties that the business requires across all other departments as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- Effective communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Forward thinker
- Customer centric
5 GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) which must include English and maths.
Opportunity for the right person to progress into a Sales Executive position upon completion.
Things to consider
We have wheelchair access & disabled facilities.
Please consider your travel route before applying.
About the employer
Manufacturing company of industrial laminates.
Attwater & Sons Ltd
1ST2 ACHIEVE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by 1st2 Achieve Training Limited
Amy Cartwright 07568694956 email@example.com
15-18-month Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.