Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice Level 2 Claibon Property Services Ltd
Claibon are recruiting for a dynamic Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer. To work towards Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 as an apprentice. Understanding the role of a resourcer and it’s part within the company, ways in which candidates are sourced and relationships built after this.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 38.45
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
23 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Hours of work are 8:45-17:30, Monday to Friday
- Answer and field all incoming calls on main line and ensure all calls are forwarded to the correct colleagues
- Ensure that telephone messages are emailed to relevant colleagues when they are busy
- Notify team members of urgent matters needing attention on mobile numbers when absent from the office
- Interview, Filing and Administration System
- Checking candidates that are not on Influence and have not been contacted by Claibon previously, contact candidates by calling where possible and sending a standard but personalised email to arrange interviews, adding to the outlook calendar and adding potential candidates to Influence as potential for allocated Recruitment Consultants
- Phone all ‘old’ candidates to arrange interviews for allocated Recruitment Consultants
- Sending confirmation emails to all arranged interviewees requesting that they bring/email their passports, reference and all other relevant documentation
- Email the candidates who do not answer and the consultants of any been in before with summary notes for allocated Recruitment Consultants.
- Adding and amending outlook calendar interview appointments accordingly.
- Scan relevant copies of required documents for all candidates for allocated Recruitment Consultants
- Scan on contracts that are returned through the post or by hand for allocated Recruitment Consultants
- Take full responsibility for Consultant’s candidates in ensuring the paperwork is scanned on the candidate’s influence file
- Providing new temps with temp packs immediately after interview as and when requested by Consultant
- Take up new references for allocated Recruitment Consultants
- Liaising daily with members to ensure smooth introduction and availability
- Understanding temporary recruitment – forging client and candidate relationships
- The Recruitment Resourcer is expected to be flexible and undertake duties as required by Claibon
- File emails away daily to ensure easy reference to them later is needed
- Undertake any other adhoc duties as required
This role will be done without day release as it is on the job training, with a 3-4 weekly meeting with their manager to assign tasks, deadlines and provide feedback. A development plan will be documented, with set tasks and agreed deadlines.
Requirements and prospects
The ideal candidate for this role must have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills – Written/Verbal/Interpersonal
- Not frightened to pick up the telephone and call candidates and clients
- Good research and internet skills and attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Confident individual
- Excellent telephone manner
- Must be supportive of the company in supplying a consistent quality service to clients
- Must be organised and able to work under pressure
- Must be enthusiastic and positive in dealing with enquiries
- Be punctual, conscientious and hard-working, prepared to work extra hours on the occasions that work dictates
- Self-motivated individual
GCSE or equivalent at grade 7-4/A-C in English and maths.
There is an opportunity for a full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Claire Gibbons set up Claibon in 2003, following 10 years working for a residential property management company in central London. Spotting a gap in the market for a specialist recruitment agency, she built the business up using her unique combination of property management and recruitment skills.
Since day one, Claibon has turned its back on bog standard recruitment processes. We’ve never been about just ﬁlling job vacancies. Instead, we provide the industry with a much needed tailor-made recruitment service, helping property management companies build successful teams and establishing long-lasting candidate and client relationships in the process.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Bunyard 07951480169 email@example.com
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered.
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.