Business Admin Apprenticeship Emerald Vehicle Sales Ltd
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to become part of Emerald House of Cars. As an administrator you will play an important role in supporting key functions within the office to ensure all operations run smoothly.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Oct 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
If you have strong communication skills are hardworking and are keen to develop the skills and knowledge needed in business this role is ideal.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone/email/online
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Filing, faxing, photocopying and scanning documents
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Sorting and distributing incoming post
- Data input
- General office duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to think ahead and problem solve
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- Good team working skills
- An awareness of health and safety
- Excellent organisation skills
- Enthusiastic - able to show that you want to be there and want to learn
- Friendly/approachable personality
- Motivation and flexibility to learn a range of tasks and skills
- Positive attitude
- Hard working
- Good timekeeper
- GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths
- ICT desirable
Full time job with the Company.
About the employer
Our promise is to help every single customer get the very BEST VEHICLE, at the very BEST PRICE, with the BEST CUSTOMER CARE and AFTER-SALES SERVICE packages in the industry!
- People – Superb customer focused team that goes the extra mile every time
- Product – Each vehicle carefully sourced and meticulously checked & prepared
- Price – We provide the very best packages suited to our customers needs
- Speed – Our processes are streamlined to make the whole experience as swift & pleasurable as possible
We look forward to welcoming you as a customer for life as we deliver over and above all expectations.
Emerald Vehicle Sales are an independent family owned and operated used car sales and valeting centre, based in Wednesbury, West Midlands. A 5 minute drive from Junction 9 or 10 of the M6.
- We are PROUD to call ourselves one of the top performers in the marketplace
- We deliver PHENOMENAL VALUE and SERVICE to our CUSTOMERS every time
- High quality vehicles at affordable prices
- Unbeatable finance packages for all circumstances
- Our team goes the extra mile every single time
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Laura Malpass 07496568668 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English/IT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Regular Assessor visits, observations, and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.