Apprentice Administration Assistant Riverside Training Ltd
A local training provider, specialising in apprenticeships, work based learning and business development are looking for an Apprentice Administration Assistant to provide administration support to the administration team and cover reception duties. This is an excellent opportunity for an Apprentice to join our team and develop their career.
Closing date: 23 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Sep 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- To answer the telephone on behalf of the company in a polite and professional manner and to ensure all messages are relayed via email promptly with as much information as possible
- To make up audit files for learners enrolled with the company, ensuring we have a good supply at all times
- To assist the staff in the preparation of routine reports, mail shots, letters, photocopying & events as directed by the Administration Officers/Contract Manager
- To check the Answering Machine promptly each morning ensuring messages are passed to the relevant staff immediately
- To input all learner Reviews onto PICS and spreadsheets and file in learner files
- Ensure photocopier, fax and printers are filled with paper every morning, ensuring the surrounding areas are kept tidy
- Assist the Admin Officers in preparing rooms for exams, training and Invigilation of tests
- To ensure all Training Rooms are clear and tidy at the end of each day shutting all windows and moving signs to vacant
- To attend meetings, workshops and other training sessions in line with carrying out the duties of the post and/or representing the company
- To participate in staff development and ensure continuous professional development in line with the post and agreement following staff appraisal according to company policy
- Promote equality of opportunity throughout the company and all its activities
- Any other duties that may be deemed necessary to meet the requirements of the post and company
Requirements and prospects
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and other Office programs preferred but not essential
- Smart in appearance
- GCSEs grades A-C/9-4 in English, maths and ICT preferred (or equivalent qualifications)
- If you successfully complete your programme with the Company you may be offered a full-time position
Things to consider
Will you be able to travel to the location?
About the employer
Local Training Provider, specialising in Apprenticeships, Work Based Learning and Business Development.
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training Ltd
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths, if required if applicable
- Any other job specific training, as required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.