Business Administrator Apprentice Jones Burns Davies & Co
This is the perfect opportunity to gain experience and progress within a well established company. You will undertake a range of general office admin duties while working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 23 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
22 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Meeting and greeting & covering the Reception area
- Communicating over the telephone & taking incoming and outgoing calls
- Use excellent customers service continuously
- Using company bespoke computer system for invoicing
- Organise and report data
- Data input working with spreadsheets
- Stationery - stock checking and item ordering/purchasing
- Dealing with incoming post
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Store, retrieve and archive information
- IT duties using Microsoft package including outlook, excel and word
- Use electronic message systems
- Any other admin duties as required
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Loyalty and commitment
- Numeracy and literacy skills of a high standard
- A confident, hardworking, eager to learn individual
- Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team as well as being able to work your own initiative
- Keen to learn new skills and gain qualifications
- GCSE C/4 and above (or equivalent) needed in maths and English
- Level 4 progression
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Accounts practice based in Sheffield that offers accountancy and business support to local businesses.
At JBD, we deliver first-class service to all clients and ensure that all information is easy-to-understand the first time. A member of our team will always be available to deal with any queries you have.
We offer a tailored accounting solution to make sure that all financial and business needs are met. We will spend time with you to understand your finances and produce a thorough and informed action plan to discuss.
Our team will always work efficiently to make sure all forms and submissions are fully completed and are well within any deadlines. We strive to avoid penalties and fines, and deal with any enquiries quickly to give you peace of mind.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Rosie Lyon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.