Apprentice Nursery Assistant Fitcap Nursery
Urgent vacancy! Early Years Apprentice required for Fitcap Nursery a childcare provider in Sheldon. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Early Years.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Nov 2021
25 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Gain valuable experience in a nursery environment; the varied duties will include:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate
- Throughout this role you will be giving children choices to enhance their self confidence and worth
- Working in the baby room
Requirements and prospects
- Passion for working with children
- Interested in childcare long-term
- Confidence and patience with children
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent) or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: Must have maths and English GCSE or equivalent grade 2 to 9 (A to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2
Possible opportunity to progress onto an Advanced Apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy. Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
Fitcap pre-school (2-11 years) – are unique we challenge and strive for children to be independent and confident little people. Children that are supported at every turn and catered for based on there needs and interest.
Fitcap children take part in a lot of sports activities to promote well being this includes dancing, yoga, boxing, kick boxing, football we source a provider based on the children interests. Little explorers take long walks and explorers there surrounded they engage in dance and enjoy many trips to the local community.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Joanita Manka 01213333001 email@example.com
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 qualification
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English(additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor Visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.