IT/Administration Apprentice METIS LAW LLP
Estio Training has a fantastic opportunity to join a boutique law firm in Leeds city centre. Metis Law have full time vacancy for an IT/Admin assistant. The role will be varied and will be dependent upon the requirements of the business at that time.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
03 Nov 2017
11 Jan 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Estio Training has a fantastic opportunity to join a boutique law firm in Leeds city centre.
Metis Law have full time vacancy for an IT/Admin assistant.
The role will be varied and will be dependent upon the requirements of the business at that time.
The successful candidate will be a team player who has a” can do” attitude and a positive manner.
They will provide general administration support throughout the firm but will also provide specific assistance to the IT and accounts department.
Whilst training will be provided to the successful candidate there are minimum requirements for this role.
Requirements and prospects
- 5 GCSEs (predicted or equivalent)
- An interest in IT
- IT skills to include basic skills such as the use of excel spreadsheets and Microsoft word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and effective time management abilities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Eager and enthusiastic
- Smart appearance
- 5 GCSE's (predicted or equivalent)
Things to consider
About the employer
METIS LAW LLP
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional
- Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
- CompTIA A+
Estio training also offer the following optional units:
- MCTS on Windows 7
- MCTS on MCSA, MS Solutions Associate
- MCITP on Windows Server 2008
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- MCSA Windows Server 2012
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Faye Brown 01133500333 Faye.Brown@estio.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017