Apprentice Administrator VIC YOUNG (SOUTH SHIELDS) LIMITED
A new and exciting opportunity has become available within Vic Young to join a busy team working within the Accounts and General Office. You will need to be outgoing and approachable with a positive attitude and able to use your own initiative.
Closing date: 17 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Sep 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- General office-based tasks, sometimes under pressure
- This can be a challenging, pro-active role, and would suit an individual looking for a rewarding customer facing career
- Front of house / reception
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining and updating the filing system
- Receive and make telephone calls as required
- Communicate effectively with clients and process information
- Make customer service personal and go the extra mile
Requirements and prospects
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Approachable, warm, and friendly
- High standard of personal hygiene
- Personable and professional
- To be adaptable and willing to embrace change
- An awareness of confidentiality and safeguarding
- Willing to commit to the amount of study included in the qualification
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
Potential full-time employment upon completion.
Things to consider
Applications will be processed by Milltech Training. If your application is successful, the next stage of your application would require you to attend Milltech's 'Apprenticeship Preview Event'.
About the employer
We are an award-winning car dealership in the North East. Our family-run business has been trading for over 40 years and we have a large, loyal customer base throughout South Shields and beyond.
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide best in class service to all our customers across all our main areas of business. From our home in the heart of South Shields, we provide:
- New/used cars
- Accident and repair
- Warranty repairs
- Vehicle rental
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Milltech
Danielle Brown 0191 5100414 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Safeguarding and Prevent
- Health and Safety
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.