Digital Marketing Apprentice Moi Global Ltd
We are seeking a smart, diligent and sociable individual to support our Client Services team for 13 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop an understanding of an integrated digital marketing agency, working closely with MOI’s strategy, growth and commercial team.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Nov 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This exciting role is within the dynamic MOI Client Services Team, working across several key accounts. To support the Account Managers with the daily end to end execution of digitally-led campaigns including planning, creation and delivery of a wide range of solutions, from emails and banners to websites and social media programmes.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Attend client briefs, research and prepare proposals
- Construct client facing budgets and closely track campaign costs
- Manage databases and update project management systems, trackers and software
- Work closely with creative teams, copywriters, the digital team and 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, on budget and to client expectations
- Conduct proofreading and basic copywriting
Requirements and prospects
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practice
- An interest in digital marketing in technology and tech companies
- Have strong IT skills and have knowledge of or be keen to learn to use various software packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to cope with fast-paced and time-pressured work
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Be able to be flexible and work as part of a team
- Commercial awareness
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths).
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
Hybrid role – work from home and our office based in Weybridge, Surrey.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in London, New York and Singapore, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Genesys, Capgemini, CenturyLink, Sage, Software AG, Vodafone, Red Hat, F5.
For more information visit our website - www.moi-global.com
Moi Global Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Josh Ankers 01133500333 email@example.com
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Level 3 (A level)