Apprentice Administrator The Diamond Metal Finishing Company Ltd
The office administration apprentice will learn how to complete all of the general office duties including purchasing, using our internal ERP system, some basic accounting, receiving and making telephone calls, creating spreadsheets as well as using the photocopier, scanner etc
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
06 Oct 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The new office apprentice will learn how to process customers orders through our systems ensuring that the paperwork and office is kept up to our high standards.
General office duties will include:
- Purchasing any necessary equipment
- Using our internal ERP system
- Some basic accounting duties
- Recieving and making telephone calls
- Creating spreadsheets
- General office duties ensuring the place is clean and tidy
- Using the office equipment like the photocopiers and scanners
- Liaising with customers and management
Requirements and prospects
- Have a good level of communication skills with good telephone manner
- Combined with a willingness to learn all aspects of our company’s administrative requirements
- Smart appearance with a good level of confidence
- Willingness to learn
- The ability to work within a team
- Local address or/and the capability to get to work with ease for 6am starts
- Maths and English would be advantageous but not essential.
- Permanant post with the company upon completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Be able to get to work and able to start early every day
About the employer
The company was founded in 1945 and is located close to Junctions 15 & 16 on the M6 motorway network, centrally located in the UK to service companies throughout the UK and beyond. With our services segregated to commercial finishing operating under our ISO 9001 and high-end finishing to AS9100 standards.
Whilst continuing to grow our presence into new markets we offer an alternative facility and additional option to Tiers 1, 2 and 3 customers, utilizing our experience as a volume processor we have adapted our expertise to combine volume and efficiency production methods which is aided by bespoke PLC automation, Data software and application techniques.
We facilitate pre-treatments for the Structural lightweight sandwich honeycomb panel assemblies across a wide range of interior/Exterior panel requirements and installers to the Rail, Cruise liner, Bus/Coach, Motorsports, Space, Aircraft Premier Seating and aircraft interiors markets. In addition, we apply other treatments to the Electrical, Electronic, Precision and Sheet metal industries offering a selection of coatings for almost every application.
With our continued growth plans we are actively seeking to increase our presence into the Defence, Aerospace and Hi-tech markets, whilst adding further chemical processes and customer approvals.
It is the mission of the Diamond Metal Finishing Co Ltd to provide high value metal finishing processes that meet all of our customers’ requirements whether commercial or higher-end. We are dedicated to excellence through:
Quality of work
Meeting applicable regulatory compliance
Developing skilled and empowered employees
Our values and work ethic proudly represent our dedication as a UK business and strive to deliver the best quality product in a timely manner to the needs of our large and valued diverse customers worldwide.
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Axia Solutions Limited
Ellie Rowland 01782572777 email@example.com
- Business Administrator L3
- Functional Skills L2 in English & Maths (if necessary)
- Essential Digital Skills (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.