Administration Apprentice SCS
Initially the Online Contact Centre Apprentice is responsible for answering queries and directing the SCS customers to the correct location/department by way of the live chat platform. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. This role is based at Seaham depot and you will be working from a office within a distribution centre.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Participates in training as required to meet the needs of the business
- Continuously develops by maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of ScS products and services and confidently promote the features and benefits of these to our customers
- Promotes the benefits of carpet and upholstery protection products to customers
- Demonstrates a consistently exceptional customer experience in every interaction
- Consistent delivery of accurate information linked to flooring and furniture sales
Requirements and prospects
- A good working knowledge of social media
- Professional manner at all times
- Excellent typing and literacy skills
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Level 2
- GCSEs or equivalent maths and English grades A*-C / 9-4
- Different progressive full-time roles available for the suitable apprentice after completion of a successful apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Could have a late finish of 10pm
- Office based in a warehouse depot
- Based on a shift pattern - weekends, bank holidays, boxing day and new year's day
- Role based in Seaham - SR7 0PU
- Upto 20 pounds travel allowance has been authorised by SCS due to the location of the role
About the employer
ScS is national furniture and flooring retailer with 100 stores through the UK.
We are looking to recruit an Online Telesales Apprentice to join our Online Sales Team to proactively contribute to the efficient operation of the Online customer experience by way of engaging with customer’s using the live chat platform with a view to converting live chat conversations to sales enquiries. You will report to the Online Sales Team Leader.
In addition, there will also be the opportunity to progress onto handling both inbound and outbound sales calls, training and support will be provided in order to help you with this part of your progression.
Additional location information
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Shelley Lea 07841361547 email@example.com
- Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.