Office Administrator Apprenticeship Danlec Electrical Solutions Ltd
Are you a reliable, confident and committed individual looking to take the first steps towards a fantastic career within Business Administration? Do you want to work for a small but established business that care about their staff? As the Office Administrator you will be the first point of contact for all bookings and queries.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
22 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
So you’ve decided to find out a little bit more about this fantastic opportunity!
This exciting opportunity could see you learn and develop a wide range of skills as an administrator at Danlec Electrical Solutions Ltd. The company are looking for an eager, passionate and hardworking apprentice and someone who can represent their well-established business to a high level.
In this role as an administration apprentice you will join our busy team, and be given a wide range of tasks to enable you to really develop your skills as a competent business administrator.
In return for your efforts you will receive; a competitive wage above the apprenticeship minimum, fantastic training and a support network that will help you achieve an industry recognised qualification and enable you the tools to succeed!
Day to day activities could include:
- Deal with queries on the phone, by email and on social media
- Booking appointments for engineers
- Contact customers by phone and email
- Process invoices
- Organise paperwork and follow data confidentiality processes
- Transfer paper-based information into computer files or database systems
- Update existing databases with new information
- Filing and keeping records
- General administrative duties
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate, apply now and don’t miss out on a fantastic opportunity to build what could be a very exciting career within a business that genuinely values your input!
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Team player
- Minimum requirement of 4 GCSEs or equivalent at grade 9 - 4/A*- C including maths and English (or equivalent).
This could lead to a long and rewarding career with the company for the right candidate.
Things to consider
A two-day unpaid work trial may be held after the interview.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Danlec Electrical Solutions Ltd based in Worksop have a friendly team of qualified electricians who are fully equipped with the expertise and knowledge to provide you with professional and reliable electrical services. We provide to the domestic (residential) & commercial sectors within Worksop, Retford, Sheffield, Mansfield and throughout Nottinghamshire and South Yorkshire.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rotherham College of Arts & Technology
Danny Blachford 07580 874 231 email@example.com
Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard)
- As an apprentice your training will be delivered through a mixture of onsite assessments and blended learning
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.