Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES LIMITED
To provide support to Recruitment Coordinator, Key account managers. To enrol new learners and work with the business development team and complete your Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Sep 2021
22 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The post holder will be expected to undertake any of the duties set out below, subject to appropriate training. Although he or she would normally concentrate on a particular area in order to ensure a range of experience for the benefit of post holders and the College.
To undertake a development programme leading to an apprenticeship in level 3 Business Administration:
- Manage existing enrolments with Key Account Managers
- Ensure you are working with DAS Administrator to ensure employers have sent cohort links
- Set up Esign up invites to Employers and Learners and check enrolments have been completed accurately
- Work towards daily, weekly and monthly targets, seeking to achieve and exceed individual and team targets
- Ensure compliance to procedures and processes
- Contribute towards the running and organising of the schedules and appointments
- With support, work directly with the recruitment coordinator to develop, by providing updates to Key Account Managers on enrolments.
- Ensure BKSB, PLR, ID and certificates uploaded onto Esign up
- Work closely with the team to we are meeting our monthly conversions
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge and experience of IT systems, including MS Office 365 applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and SharePoint and willingness to develop these skills further
- Able to work flexibly as part of a team and attend work at the required times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Understanding of confidentiality and behaviours required to provide a highly confidential and professional service
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Ability to demonstrate a confident and professional manner when dealing with queries on the phone or in person
- Positive attitude
- Keen to learn
- Composed under pressure
- Willingness to undertake studying for professional exams and complete tasks and assignments required to achieve the apprenticeship
- Proactive in learning new skills and a willingness to take responsibility for their own development
- GCSEs, A levels or equivalents in any of the following: Finance, Statistics, Economics, Business Administration or similar subjects
- English and maths GCSE at high grades or equivalents
- Experience of working in a high-profile confidential office - not essential but desirable
- Experience of working on a reception desk, meeting and greeting customers - not essential but desirable
- At the end of the apprenticeship, the successful candidates will have built up a wealth of Business Administration and Customer Service
- This apprenticeship is not expected to lead to a permanent role. However, if a role within the college becomes available you can apply
- The qualifications and experience gained on this Apprenticeship will allow you to apply for further roles within this sector
Things to consider
- Must be prepared to learn about and work with an understanding and commitment to the College’s Equal Opportunities Policy
- Must be prepared to work in accordance with the College’s Health & Safety and GDPR policies
- The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
About the employer
London South East Colleges is an award-winning further education college with eight campuses across south east London.
We know that education has a hugely positive impact on people’s lives and are passionate about helping you to realise your potential. We are determined to make a difference to our local communities by providing high quality teaching and learning.
Our employment-focused vocational courses and affordable higher education courses are designed to help you gain the qualifications and skills that employers need. We will also help you to build the confidence you need to achieve your career ambitions.
Whether you are a school leaver, a potential apprentice or an adult looking to return to work, we can support you with your next steps. You may want to retrain, improve your career prospects, study for a degree or simply learn something new. Whatever your ambition, we have a course for you.
If you are interested in earning while you learn, we offer apprenticeships with leading employers across a wide range of industry sectors.
We offer you:
- A wide range of vocational courses and qualifications for all ages, levels and abilities
- Excellent teaching, individualised support and highly qualified tutors and specialist staff
- Impressive success rates across our provision that are well above the national average
- A range of employment-focused university level courses, including HNC/D courses and affordable degree courses validated by two universities
- Professional qualifications to help you progress your career
- Specialist, industry-standard workshops, facilities and equipment
- Excellent guidance for progressing through the levels, into higher education and employment
- A unique employability skills and work experience programme, designed to help our students stand out
- Modern learning resources and a range of activities to support your studies
- Expert support, advice and guidance to ensure you make the right decisions
- Excellent gyms, a sports hall and outdoor spaces
London South East Colleges is part of the London & South East Education Group.
BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
Sophie Carpenter 0203 9544965 firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Provider: Bromley College of Further and Higher Education
On programme Training:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Knowledge Test
- Skills Test
- Oral Questioning – underpinned by portfolio
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.