Apprentice Hairdresser GLAMOUR GARAGE LIMITED
At The Glamour Garage we have a close team of Stylists that are team players and that will always go the extra mile. We need a hardworking, focused and willing to learn individual who will support and learn from this team.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
22 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Help on reception – welcoming and confident in talking to clients
- Shampooing hair
- Assisting stylist
- Making sure towels and supplies are ready for use
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Advising on retail products best suited for each client’s hair type
- Monitoring stock levels
- Preparing stock orders
- Making sure that hair products containing chemicals are used and stored safely
- Ensure clients are given a fantastic first impression
Requirements and prospects
- Great team working skills as you will be assisting the Stylists in each department and other colleagues
- Excellent customer service Skills and clear and confident telephone voice
- Presents themselves in a professional way and to The Glamour Garage standard
- A high level of punctuality and to be reliable and proactive.
- Professionalism and the ability to take instruction
- Chatty, Enthusiastic, Reliable, Team Player.
- GCSE maths & English 3 -4 or equivalent
- Functional Skills where needed
Potential progression to offer of employment on completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Hairdressing is a physical job so you will spend a lot of time on your feet every day.
- Good potential to earn tips
About the employer
unisex salon in busy town centre location
GLAMOUR GARAGE LIMITED
EAST SURREY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Surrey College
Training will be to the End Point Assessment of the level 2 standard
Functional Skills where needed
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.