Business Administrator - New Product Support role Apprentice Metal Assemblies Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding manufacturing business. You will get the opportunity to liaise with all areas of the business including the Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing and Finance as well direct contact with our customers. (Please see full job description).
Closing date: 12 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
15 Jul 2022
22 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Reporting to the NPI (New Product Introduction) Manager, duties will include:
- Office support for new product introduction and commercial function
- Arranging shipments of samples to our customers
- Checking the progress of new tooling and sample manufacture
- Upkeep of project timing plans
- Arranging project meetings
- Updating digital cost sheets for customers
- Using computerised manufacturing system
- Update system with new parts
- Update system with changes to existing parts
- Help to implement new digital factory software we are putting in place in a joint venture with Aston University
- Liaising with all internal departments to make sure all customer specification documentation are complete, available and understood
- Customer contact
- Providing the customer with updated timing plans
- Attending customer project meetings both on line and in person providing detailed project status information both internally and to the customer
Requirements and prospects
- Good written and verbal communications
- Good ICT skills
- The applicant must have a good attitude towards learning
- Punctual and reliable
- Team player
GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 in English, maths, ICT as a minimum.
Develop this role into NPI project support, training in project management, planning and understanding technical drawings.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship. Please ensure you are able to travel to the training provide - WS9 8UG.
About the employer
Metal Assemblies is a progressive, forward thinking producer of presswork and welded assemblies. An impressive range of plant and equipment, continual investment in improved processes and a mix of IT and skilled knowledgeable people, has enabled the company to grow to become one of the most dynamic of its kind in the UK.
IN-COMM TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Alex Jones 01922 457686 firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of this apprentice training, you will be required to attend college, In-Comm Training Services Ltd, Aldridge, WS9 8UG, on block days. Please ensure you can travel there.
Training will include:
- Level 3 Business Administrator qualification
- Functional Skills (if required)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.