Warehouse Apprentice Kosnic (U K ) Limited
To provide accurate and prompt picking, packing and dispatch of Kosnic products. • Picking and packing orders within defined timescales and methods • Wrapping products within defined requirements • Dispatch orders with appropriate paperwork • Loading and unloading trucks and containers • Printing labels, orders, shipment notes etc
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Picking and packing orders within defined timescales and methods
- Wrapping products within defined requirements
- Dispatch orders with appropriate paperwork
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Printing labels, orders, shipment notes etc
- Entering information on stock movements
- Using Sage system to identify stock data and locations
- Checking & signing all relevant paperwork notifying any discrepancies to driver/on paperwork
- Receive deliveries of stock, check quantities, record receipt and pass on paperwork to Operations Assistant, and store tidily
- Checking deliveries for any discrepancies, breakage and or damage to stock, reporting to Operations Assistant
- Communications with Customer Service and Purchasing teams to ensure orders are fulfilled and stock is managed efficiently
- Assist with any damaged or returned goods, following due process
- As a member of the warehouse team, responsible for quality control i.e. no damaged products sent
- Keep warehouse & outside forecourts clean and tidy including shelf dusting, keeping gangways clear and litter removal
- Ensure procedures are adhered to so stock damage is kept to minimum
- Ensuring any obstacles which may be of danger to visitors and employees are removed promptly or if unable to remove, report immediately to Operations Assistant
- Reporting any Health and Safety issues to Operations Assistant
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident using IT
- Reliable, hardworking, eager to learn
- Must be able to lift/carry goods
Ideally maths and English grade 4/C.
Kosnic encourage ongoing training and development.
Things to consider
This role will involve lifting and carrying.
About the employer
This employer is at the heart of the revolution in low energy and LED technology.
One of the most established global manufacturers, they produce lamps and related products that are readily sold by distribution partners in to markets worldwide.
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by West Berkshire Training Consortium
Rachel Eaves 07922426414 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Standard
Training 2 days a month with WBTC, currently remote, training and reviews in the workplace. Maths and English Functional Skills if required.
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.