Business Admin Apprenticeship F Brazil Reinforcements Ltd
To provide an efficient and effective clerical and administrative support service to a designated team. As this is an apprentice post the job holder will be required to work throughout the organisation to develop skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects of administration.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2021
£192.50 - £206.25
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
22 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Working within a fast pace and time critical environment.
- Sales administration – writing up information and emails correctly and relaying information to the production department.
- Co-ordinating with Sales team – writing up emails and confirming prices given by Sales team to clients.
- Answering telephones and directing calls to Sales team members, as well as other departments.
- Speaking to both prospective clients and our already large customer base.
- Other ad hoc duties
Requirements and prospects
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor
- Enthusiasm, Reliability and Flexibility
- 5 GCSE A*-C / 9-4 in English and maths required (or the equivalent)
Progression onto a higher apprenticeship or a full-time position.
Things to consider
20 days holiday & 8 Bank holidays
Rate of Pay TBC
About the employer
Established in 2007, F Brazil Reinforcements has grown to become a market leader in the supply of prefabricated reinforced cages in the UK. Based in Essex, we are ideally positioned to deliver a first class service to London and throughout the UK.
We supply coil and stock rebars ranging from 8 to 40mm in 6,12,14,15, & 18 metre lengths and have an extensive range of accessories held in stock for use in the construction industry.
Our sales portfolio includes the following:
- Cut and Bend Rebar;
- Prefabricated Pile Cages;
- Lenton Threads and Couplers;
F Brazil Reinforcements offer a prefabrication service for:
- Pile Cages,
- Pile Caps,
- Ground Beams,
- Carpet reinforcement,
- Diaphragm walls,
- Specialised structures.
ITEC LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ITEC Learning Technologies
Ellie Hendy 01268 286 929 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.