Childcare Apprenticeship- Playdays Woodford Playdays
To work as part of the nursery team and support the children attending so that they are kept safe and well cared for and enjoy their time at the nursery. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
22 Oct 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Employer and the Opportunity
Playdays Nursery in South Woodford have a vacancy for a keen Childcare Apprentice to join their small and friendly team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to move to their Level 3 qualification. Playdays Nursery value their staff and this apprenticeship will allow movement throughout the nursery. You would start with the 2-5 year olds and move into the 0-2 year olds when ready. This can give you a great insight if you are starting out or the ability to develop and enhance your skills, knowledge and understanding if you are moving on to the next level.
- Cleaning and maintaining the learning environment
- To complete your childcare qualification alongside your role with the nursery
- To assist setting the rooms for activities and age appropriate play
- To ensure that all records are kept up to date and are accurate
- Handing over the children to their parents/carers at the end of the day
- To work within the nursery policies and procedures – assistance will be given
- Assisting all children at mealtimes, sleep/rest periods
- Preparing Activities and learning experiences for children
Requirements and prospects
- To have a 'can do' attitude and take instruction well
- To be a good time keeper
- To be friendly and approachable
Good basic Knowledge of English and maths.
To continue your career in the childcare industry.
Things to consider
Your journey to work each day.
About the employer
Playdays Nursery in South Woodford have a vacancy for a keen Childcare Apprentice to join their small and friendly team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is either ready to move to their Level 3 qualification . Playdays Nursery value their staff and this apprenticeship will allow movement throughout the nursery
JACE Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jace Training & Assessment
Sue Cornish 02087738146 email@example.com
- By JACE Training
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.