G & K - Digital Apprentice G & K Heating Ltd
We are looking for an aspiring Digital Marketer to establish our firm as the go-to plumbing and heating company, raising our profile and help impress partners and suppliers as well as win and keep new customers and expand its online presence.
Closing date: 02 Aug 2021
£12,000.00 - £15,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Aug 2021
22 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is forward thinking and able to use their initiative, to take the lead in helping us set up our in house marketing. We are looking for a Digital Marketer to establish our firm as the go-to plumbing and heating company, raising our profile in the industry and in the local area, and help impress partners and suppliers as well as to help the business attract, win and keep new customers and expand its online presence.
Day to day you will be:
- Online digital marketing campaigns
- Content creation
- Website maintenance (Basic)
- Lead generation
- Social media marketing
- General assistance with our office
- Public relations
Requirements and prospects
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- The ability to think strategically
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- Attebtion to detail
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Drive and self-motivation
- A flexible approach to work
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Skills in IT and social media
- Great work ethic
- People skills
- GCSE Grade A-C/8-4 or equivalent in maths & English
- Demonstrable passion, knowledge and experience for a digital marketing role
92% of our employers offer their apprentice a full time role. This is up to you to work hard and become a highly valued member of the team.
Things to consider
The vacancy may end sooner than the listed date so please complete your application ASAP.
About the employer
We are a small business which aims to offer a great service for our customers and also our employees. We understand the importance in work/life balance and aim to make the working environment run as smooth and enjoyable as possible. As we continue to grow, so should salaries and job role positions will also become available. In the last 3 years, we have expanded, and all management positions have been taken up in house. We have a great team who are encouraged to build on their technical skills and share ideas to ensure the company is growing and adapting to meet industry and customer standards.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Megan Quinn 01273 232273 email@example.com
Advanced Digital Marketer Standard.
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off the job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
Apprentices will be required to build a portfolio of evidence of workplace activities to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of skills and knowledge for the qualification programme.
English and maths Level 2 - if GCSE Grade A*-C/9-4, equivalent or above, has not already been achieved.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.