Apprentice Customer Service Advisor CT SKILLS LIMITED
The role of an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor is an essential part of the CT Skills Team. You will be the first point of contact for our customers and will be required to offer exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers either face to face, over the telephone or in writing.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2021
£173.00 - £334.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
21 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
About the role:
The role of Customer Service Advisor is an essential part of the CT Skills team. You will be the first point of contact for our customers and will be required to offer exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers either face to face, over the telephone or in writing.
You will be expected to take ownership of your role and work closely with colleagues to ensure your understanding of the CT Skills offer and services are up to date at all times. The role also includes administrative support for the wider team and occasional attendance at external events and other CT Skills sites.
Day to day duties will include:
- Effectively handle inbound telephone calls from members of the public, employers, learners, internal departments, and representatives of other agencies, and to provide a prompt, high quality response to their enquiry
- To make outbound calls to members of the public to increase number of bookings and to inform referral agencies of upcoming programmes
- To record information and bookings accurately and confidentially on the in-house database
- Establish the nature of the call and respond efficiently by providing the required information or requesting further information from the relevant party
- Collate information from our training centres, tutors and referral agencies and accurately report on all referrals to our routes to employment programmes, enrolments and start numbers with absolute accuracy at all times, challenging errors, or inconsistencies
- To take ownership of calls/emails/online bookings and Live Chat functions and ensure that outstanding tasks are followed up and dealt with to the satisfaction of both the customer and CT Skills
- Maintain sound knowledge of all CT Skills’ contracts and products by effectively working with all internal teams to keep up to date with all new services and courses and any organisational changes to provide accurate information and advice to customers
- Maintain a positive and friendly manner and a can-do attitude
- Ensuring a timely response to course queries, supporting learners from engagement through to induction, answering any questions they may have, providing guidance on benefits criteria, eligibility, previous qualifications and sending confirmation emails/texts
- Occasional support to arrange and attend learner and employer events, follow up on registrations of interest and input data capture forms
- Complete reminder calls and texts for all learners to maximise attendance on our programmes through effective information, advice, and guidance
- Support all teams with additional administrative duties and complete any other tasks required to execute the duties of the role
- Provide careers advice and guidance to all customers, signposting them to most appropriate training programmes
- Ensure that safeguarding requirements are met and where needed refers issues to the appropriate person for further investigations
- Ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all learners, staff, visitors, and any other persons who might be affected by CT Skills activities
- Any other tasks as determined by the business
Requirements and prospects
- Confident communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent administration skills, organisation, and attention to detail
- Good IT skills including sound knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- To hold or be willing to work towards Level 3 Customer Service Qualification
- Proven ability to work with and communicate with people from varied backgrounds
- Commitment to building positive working relationships with all staff
- Ability to manage difficult situations / customers where required
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- A proactive person who can complete tasks automatically and can think of new ways of improving the service we provide
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and boundaries when working with young people
- Awareness of Government and ESFA skills priorities, policy changes, labour market trends and new opportunities
- Understanding of Routes to Employment training, Apprenticeships, workforce development and employer engagement
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Things to consider
- DBS clearance is required for this role
- Driving license and access to a car is desirable but not essential
About the employer
CT Skills is a family-owned training and recruitment provider with over 20 years’ experience in delivering a variety of programmes for the benefit of people and businesses across the Midlands.
With the 10th largest Adult Education Budget of any ITP in the country, we are able to offer in excess of 40 classroom courses every month.
Our classroom provision is only part of our success with 100% of apprentices stating they are happy with their overall learning experience in our latest 2018/19 Satisfaction Survey.
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
Lesley 07971102290 email@example.com
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.