Apprentice Business Administrator Sutton Road Surgery
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Business Administrator required for Sutton Road Surgery based in Birmingham . Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 16 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
19 Jul 2022
21 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Take incoming and outbound calls to relevant person
- Take messages
- Deal with patients and enquiries
- Reception cover
- Typing up documents
- Data entry
- Other general admin duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Desire to work and learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto a higher apprenticeship / employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer, you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
About the employer
Sutton Road Surgery remains committed to providing the very best quality and safe, individualised and personal service to all its patients, maintaining high level of dignity and confidentiality of care.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Umera Asif 0121 333 3001 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from the employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.