Business Administration Apprenticeship Fullforce Logistics
Due to company growth we are recruiting for a new team member to help our busy team. We are looking for somebody who wants to develop and learn and start a career at Full Force. All training and will be provided.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
21 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This busy office environment will require somebody to:
- Assist with inbound telephone calls
- Use different computer systems
- Track and chase deliveries
- Assist with all administration as required
- Organise and report on data
- Send and receive emails
- Store and retrieve information
- Maintaining internal documents
- Use Microsoft Office including Excel Spreadsheets and Word
Requirements and prospects
- Good computer skills
- Use of basic Office applications
- Good use of written English
- Attention to detail
- Good timekeeping
- Hardworking and wanting to develop
- No qualifications needed by must be able to demonstrate good communication skills with a strong focus on written English
- It is very much hoped that this role is the start to a long career at Full Force Logistics
About the employer
Welcome to FullForce. Operating from our 3 acre site in Coventry, we operate a modern fleet of vehicles ranging from 7.5t to 44t tractor units. We are able to offer a solution to meet your needs from one pallet to multiple vehicles. Operating 7 days per week, our helpful and experienced staff are able to assist you in moving your products efficiently and effectively.
Our modern fleet is fitted with vehicle and trailer trackers, allowing us to react to your requirements by utilising the best vehicle for the job and give you confidence knowing where your goods are. We operate tail-lift artic trailers as part of our fleet which can be useful for multi-drop or specialist deliveries.
FullForce are members of the Pallet Force network. This is an ideal delivery solution for your smaller consignments with nationwide availability with a variety of Next-day and Economy services. Pallet Force also offer European wide pallet distribution services.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 email@example.com
- Level 3 Standard in Business Administration
- Maths and English as required
- All training required to carry out your duties
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.