Business Administrator Apprentice Ash Integrated Services Ltd
Ash Integrated services Limited are a mechanical and electrical installation and maintenance service provider based in Print shop Lane Atherton. As the business has grown, we now have a new vacancy for an apprentice business administrator based at our offices.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
21 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
General roles and responsibilities will include:
- Handling incoming calls politely and efficiently
- Data inputting onto software
- Record and documentation production and maintenance
- Planning and organising work loads
- Assisting the office manager on a daily basis
- Writing and responding to emails
- Perform financial processes
- Produce data analysis where required
Requirements and prospects
- Strong IT skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good judgement
- Reliable with good time keeping
- Able to make decisions under guidance
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
- IT /Similar GCSE (or equivalent) would be an advantage but not essential
Progression available upon completion of Apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Things to consider
As part of the Recruitment process if shortlisted you will be contacted by Salford City College and asked to provide a CV and copies of your GCSEs in maths & English, if you’re a school leaver you will be asked to complete some online assessments in maths & English as you don't yet have your GCSE results.
About the employer
ASH Integrated Services Ltd was formed to provide a high quality, first class professional service to clients requiring mechanical, electrical, air conditioning and ventilation design installation and planned preventative maintenance both regionally and across the country, building a reputation for efficiency and dependability across our range of services.
The founders and directors of the company have over 90 years’ experience within the industry, ASH integrated services provide a friendly comprehensive service to all commercial and industrial sector clients ranging from schools and colleges, through to hotels, offices, factories, and retail units, carried out by fully qualified experienced engineers.
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Abbie Thomson 0161 631 5555 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.