Apprentice Administrator Cromer Surgery
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Cromer Group Practice as an Apprentice Administrator. The successful applicant will undertake a wide variety of administrative duties supporting the Doctors, Health Care Professionals, Practice Manager, Admin Manager and Admin Team.
Closing date: 19 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
21 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful applicant will be required to work as a key member of our staff on a variety of administrative tasks.
We need an individual who is motivated, can demonstrate initiative and attention to detail and who is prepared to listen and learn. In return we can offer you comprehensive training, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity to be part of a team that values excellent patient service.
The post holder will provide an excellent administration service utilising IT skills in a variety of areas.
The post holder will provide general administrative support within the admin team and provide cover for roles as appropriate.
The post holder may be required to provide support to other teams within the practice as required.
The post holder will communicate effectively with patients, carers and team members, recognising that alternative methods of communication will be required on occasion. You will be answering phones, booking appointments, welcoming patients etc.
The post holder will provide a high quality service within the Practice and will contribute new ideas to improve and enhance the team’s performance.
The nature of this post requires confidentiality to be of paramount importance and the practice’s policies and procedures relating to confidentiality and protection of personal and sensitive data should be adhered to at all times.
And any other tasks/duties as requested by the Administration Manager.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word
- Ability to work under pressure and problem-solve
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Willingness to learn and develop own skills and progress towards Apprenticeship accreditation
- Motivated to continually improve work practices and procedures both in own working area and others
- Professional, flexible and adaptable approach to work
- The successful candidate will be dealing with confidential information and must understand the need for discretion at all times
- Adaptable and receptive to new ideas and procedures
- Ability to work within a team and with diverse groups of people at different levels
- Good general standard of education English qualification GCSE grade C/4 or above OR predicted English GCSE grade C/4 or above OR equivalent qualifications
- Must be willing to undertake and successfully complete minimum Business Administration Apprenticeship within the 18 month contract of employment
Potential full time employment on completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Is the place of work on a bus route? Accessibility issues?
The successful candidate must adhere to and understand the importance of Equality & Diversity, Health & Safety and Confidentiality policies and procedures that are in place at the Cromer Practice Group.
About the employer
A busy GP practice based in Cromer town centre
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Poultec Training Ltd
Adam Bales firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators
- Level 2 Functional Skills English & Maths
- Preparation for End-point assessment
- End-point assessment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.