Apprentice Business Administrator Heamar Company Ltd
An exciting opportunity to work in a busy office and warehouse learning a range of Business and Administration skills. The successful applicant will be expected to work in all areas of the business from picking and packing orders to dealing with customer sales queries and helping out in the finance department.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 34.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
21 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business and Administration Apprentice to work in a growing business with lots of opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Daily phone contact with customers, answering queries and responding in a timely manner
- Sales order processing
- IT skills
- Data input via NetSuite check and reconciliation (in-house computer system) (in-house training provided)
- Business Micros (in-house training)
- Handling customer complaints
- Despatching / Receiving
- Stock checks / cycle counts
- General administration duties, including raising purchase orders
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Good IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Accuracy – attention to detail
- Hard worker
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Previous employees on the apprenticeship scheme have progressed to management positions. A permanent position within a growing company with progression into different departments gaining a wide range of experience.
About the employer
Heamar Company Ltd provides high quality general tooling, specialist tooling, components, and lighting solutions to a range of markets including Aerospace, MRO, Industrial, Rail, Defence and Motorsport.
With over 35 years’ experience supplying tooling for electrical harnesses, from wire cutters through to full DMC electrical kits, Heamar can help you make informed decisions around technology, applications, and relevant standards. We strive to build strong interaction with our customers and suppliers to ensure a prompt, professional and competitive service.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.