Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Pukaar News Uk Ltd
In this role you will be managing social media, writing blogs, working with the web developer to update web pages and work on projects.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
21 Sep 2021
21 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Web design and management of website
- Day to day updates to website
- Search engine optimisation
- Content creation using creative/design tools
- Creating and managing Email marketing campaigns to customers/clients
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Day to day management of social media pages
- Producing monthly reports
- Interpreting data & using analytic tools/dashboards to monitor performance of campaigns
- Writing blogs
- Creating marketing videos/adverts/graphics and photography
- Adobe Suite Skills
- Market research activities such as competitor analysis
- Database/CRM Management
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work well within a team
- Ability to learn new skills
- Good attention to detail
- Creative writing skills
- Design skills/knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Adobe Suite
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active/ able to use own initiative
- A passion for digital marketing
You will need at least five GCSEs or equivalent, including English and maths at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
There is potential for progression within the business on successful completion of the apprenticeship or onto a higher-level qualification.
Things to consider
The ideal candidates will drive and have their own car. All travel and fuel costs will be covered by the business.
About the employer
We are working with an award-winning publishing and multimedia agency with an engaged community audience in Leicestershire and the Midlands. Its vision is to bring people of all backgrounds together in celebration of the values and aspirations that unite us all.
The company greatly values diversity and community. It celebrates them across all platforms, every day. Founded in Leicester in 2010 it has provided broadcast media for the BBC, Sky News, and ITV and many more while launching the careers of dozens of local people.
Since 2012 it has published the quarterly Magazine. The glossy community magazine is distributed across Leicestershire to an audience of both young and established professionals. It offers readers a mix of local human interest and community news, as well as features on fashion, travel, sport and entertainment. It reflects and celebrates its multicultural city and has twice been a finalist at the Asian Media Awards.
Pukaar News Uk Ltd
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SWIFTACI
Magdalena Czerwinska 01215940189 MC@swiftdm.com
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
- BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics IQ
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.