Apprentice Nursery Practitioner Scarlet Heights Day Nursery
We are looking for a special individual who is committed and devoted to working within a busy private day nursery. Position is subject to clean DBS check.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- To work as a member of the nursery team, showing initiative & creativity to ensure a high standard of childcare is maintained at all times
- To learn about planning and providing interesting learning opportunities through play and activities, which allow the children to explore, develop and progress within the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- Keeping children safe by understanding the settings policies and following procedures
- Update records, in a clear, organised manner
- To ensure that a caring and stimulating environment is provided for children that takes into account individual developmental needs and enables children to reach their full potential
- To promote parents’ understanding of child development and early learning as a crucial factor in their children’s achievement at school and future life chances
Requirements and prospects
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Being outgoing
- Patience desire to work with early years
To be discussed on completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Our aim at Scarlet Heights is to provide high quality childcare in a setting where children are excited to come each day.
Equally important is to provide you, as parents, with a setting where you feel happy to leave your child, knowing that they are safe, valued and loved.
We strive to provide a "home from home" environment which at the same time is fun, educational, stimulating and caring to ensure that each child thrives.
Scarlet Heights Day Nursery
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Calderdale College
Madeline Oxby 07974 587 441 Madeline.Oxby@calderdale.ac.uk
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
- Functional skills if required
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.