Apprentice Administration Assistant THE LONDON CHIMNEY SWEEPS LIMITED
We are a small fireplace and flueing company, based in Wimbledon. We are small but very busy dealing with online custom as well as the companies we work with. This is in partnership with Babington.
Closing date: 07 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
21 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are now looking for an Apprentice Administration Assistant to join our friendly and busy team to help with the day to day running of the office along with various other duties.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- You will be following the lead of the Office Administrator and learn to deal with office administration.
- Customer queries
- Use our online invoicing system
- Process payments
- Take calls and messages
- Help direct the calls through to the correct person.
Requirements and prospects
- Assist with administration duties
- Lots of telephone contact with clients, both new and existing
- Organising of jobs using an online diary
- Creating and adjusting Excel Spreadsheets
- Using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Data input on Xero accounting and invoicing system
- Calling customers for card payments
- Sending out reminders for servicing
- Assisting the Sales Manager and Office Administrator with the day to day running of the office
- Great communication skills and educated to GCSE a-c level in maths and English.
- Can work as part of a small team with the ability to work with their own initiative.
- Self motivated and a keen learner
- Be able to deal with clients directly face to face and via the telephone or email, with perfect grammar/linguistics
- Attention to detail and a high level of organisation skills are a must
- A confident and empathetic manner
- Maths and English grade C/4 and above or equivalent desirable.
- Future employment with the company and apprenticeship progression opportunities.
About the employer
We are a small fireplace and flueing company, based in Wimbledon. We are small but very busy dealing with online custom as well as the companies we work with.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Jamie Dobson Jamie.email@example.com
Our Business Administration Level 3 Programme consists of the following:
- Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship
- In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-point Assessment conducted by an external provider (Presentation or project, interview and knowledge test)
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.