Apprentice Supply Chain Warehouse and Branding Operative Cardinal Supplies Ltd
An opportunity has arisen with Total Workwear for a bright, enthusiastic and dedicated Apprentice Warehouse and Branding Operative to join their team.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
22 Oct 2021
18 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Receiving and booking in stock from supplier
- Moving and maintaining stock in warehouse
- Pick and packing daily orders
- Produce labels and paperwork for couriers
- General warehouse housekeeping
- Assisting branding department with garment embellishment
Requirements and prospects
Must have the following skills:
- Work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Uses their own initiative
- Ability to be thorough and double check your own work
Must have the following attributes:
- Punctual and excellent time keeping
- A keen attention to detail
GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade A*/9 to C/4 or equivalent.
Employment and progression within the organisation may be possible upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Family run business selling workwear and PPE to businesses and end users.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lincoln College
Learner Engagement Team 01522 876284 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive the following training in addition to the Apprenticeship Standard:
- In-house training on all company policies and procedures
- Manual Handling
- Branded Uniform Basics
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.