Apprentice Scaffolder VERTEX SCAFFOLDING SOLUTIONS LTD
This vacancy is for an Apprentice Scaffolder based in Manchester. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
18 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The primary role of a Scaffolder is to provide access solutions or structural support which allows other trades to carry out their role in safety whilst working at height.
Duties will include (but not be exclusive to):
- Visually inspect and select serviceable materials such as Tubes, boards, and fittings
- Carry, raise, lower, and use scaffold materials correctly and safely on a working platform
- Erect scaffolds on pavements and public places safely and correctly
- Install anchor ties and other specialist fixings to manufacturer’s recommendations
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Be able to take instruction
- The ability to work responsibly
A minimum of 4 GCSEs at grades 3/2 (D/E) or above (or equivalent) are desirable.
There are many opportunities for qualified Scaffolders with many differing organisations. Further progression could lead to undertaking Advanced Scaffolder training. There are also opportunities to work offshore or overseas.
Things to consider
Please do not contact the company directly.
We reserve the right to close any vacancies from further applications when we have received a suitable number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply ASAP if you wish to be considered for this role.
About the employer
VERTEX offer the complete scaffolding package. Whether it's Scaffold erection, hire, sales, project management or training and consultancy services
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training 2000 Ltd
Chelsey Mawman 01254 54659 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Scaffolder apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.