Early Years Practitioner Apprentice - Level 2 Little Clowns Day Nursery
Working towards a qualification in Early Years at Little Clowns Day Nursery. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
18 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Learning to meet the needs of individual children
- Learning to support qualified staff with daily tasks
- Taking part in the planning of activities for children
- Studying towards a Level 2 apprenticeship in Childcare and gaining the knowledge skills and behaviours to be successful
- Adhering to all health and safety and safeguarding processes and procedures
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication
- Cheerful and caring disposition
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Competent learner
- Hard working
GCSE grade D/3 or above in maths and English (or equivalent such as functional skills).
Full time employment.
Things to consider
4 weeks annual leave and bank holidays.
Work tops and hoodie provided.
About the employer
Little Clowns Nursery opened in 1990 and is located in Clevedon in North Somerset, operating from two levels of a large Victorian housetion setting. It provides funded early education for children aged 2, 3 and 4 years.
CITY OF BRISTOL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Bristol College
City of Bristol College 01173125250
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.