Apprentice Office Administrator Protocol Engineering Ltd
The successful candidate must be reliable, flexible and have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written. They will be trained to provide day to day administrative support to the employees and management of Protocol Engineering Limited, using a variety of software packages,
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
22 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidate must be reliable:
- flexible and have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- They will be trained to provide day to day administrative support to the employees and management of Protocol Engineering Limited,
- using a variety of software packages,
- Answering telephone in a professional manner
- Reliable and punctual
- IT Skills of a very high standard. Knowledge of Office systems
- Very good Communication Skills/Interact with Customers
- Dealing with customer queries in a professional manner
- Communicating via email/text/phone
- Working on bespoke it systems. Full training will be given.
They will be expected to report into the General Manager.
Be the first point of contact, welcoming visitors to the premises and signpost accordingly. Training will be provided to answer all incoming calls and filter and divert as appropriate.
When required, order and monitor consumables eg stationery, materials etc. Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post as required. Ensure the office, reception and canteen areas are kept clean and tidy.
You may be required to do additional work over and above that outlined above, however training will be provided to be able to do this.
Requirements and prospects
- Drive and Ambition
- Excellent Work Ethic
- Willingness to work
- Team Player
- Team Ethic
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A – C or equivalent in both maths and English
- Progression routes.
About the employer
Protocol Engineering Ltd is delighted to be celebrating over 25 years in business.
Located in County Durham, we manufacture components for a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, plastics, food, electronics and pharmaceuticals to name but a few.
The philosophy of the company from its inception was to train its own team of qualified engineers and is proud to be able to say that each member of the workforce began as an apprentice, some of whom have exceeded 20 years’ service. Within the last few years, we have employed two apprentices and employed another to support the management team.
NEW COLLEGE DURHAM
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by New College Durham
Sam Woodward 0191 375 4362 Sam.Woodward@newdur.ac.uk
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training and mentoring support
- Full induction and comprehensive training will be provided
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.