Apprentice Administrator within Sales and Marketing GRABBIT & RUN COURIERS LTD
We deliver stuff fast in the UK and right across the world. We need someone with a real spark to join our Business Development team and help us stay No 1! It’s challenging, intense and sometimes high pressure, but we promise you’ll have fun too!
Closing date: 18 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2021
28 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Customer service calls to existing customers
- With close mentoring support, to manage, upload and co-ordinate the CRM System
- Co-ordinate and help / assist with marketing campaigns
- Data building / mining using prospect and key accounts
- Carryout customer surveys
- Phone calls to Clients
- Formulating and managing of Excel spreadsheets / reports
- Analysis of sales data / reports
- Content creation / management of social media channels
- Support the field-based Business Development colleagues from the office - diary management to referring inbound / outbound sales enquiries
- To enjoy what you do and at the end of the day, feel really good about the difference you’ve made
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Good telephone manner, interpersonal skills, good communicator
- Can do attitude
- Willing to take on new challenges, able to learn from your mistakes
- GCSE passes in English and maths, grades A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent qualification
- Ideally candidates to have achieved a Level 3 / A Level / BTEC National Diploma or equivalent qualification
We are the largest independent courier in the Cambridge area and have big plans to become one of the largest in the UK. As this progresses a variety of career paths will open up within our Sales Team.
Things to consider
This is an apprentice role with great potential to quickly become a vital part of a team, for the right person.
Benefits we offer include a new iPhone for personal and business use (use within company policy), team building exercises, 29 days holiday a year (pro-rata), pension and bonuses.
About the employer
Same day couriers, next day and international deliveries. Storage warehouse.
We operate small vans, transit vans and a curtain sider. We use third parties for our next day and international deliveries - DHL, Fedex, DPD etc.
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cambridge Regional College
Level 3 Business Administrator.
The apprentice would be assigned an assessor through the College, who would typically come out to visit in the workplace to assess workplace competence.
The knowledge side would be provided via an online portal VLE (Virtual Learning Environment), and assignments / evidence of work / portfolio would be checked via an online Smart Assessor.
Functional skills if needed.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.