Business Administration Apprenticeship First Class Safety Ltd
An opportunity has arisen to help support the smooth running of a small but expanding office. The role will comprise of many administrative and customer service tasks and will be a great opportunity for the right person to start their career.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
18 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Job purpose: The job spec covers marketing activities & general administration duties.
- Email Campaigns/Telephone communications/Telephone marketing/Social media posts
- Support in hosting clients when visiting/using “The Centre” facilities
- Printing & photocopying documents & supporting in producing course material paperwork
- Generating and updating database/spread sheets for marketing
- Supporting co-ordinator in taking bookings & arranging instructors/trainers & booking admin
- Support in keeping the centre clean and tidy/using templates to generating client’s certificates
Requirements and prospects
- Must be willing to learn
- Good IT Skills and use of Microsoft Applications
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Must be punctual
- Must be prepared to learn and develop new skills
- Must be happy working with clients both face to face and through the telephone
- Attitude and motivation much more important than education
- Must be able to communicate effectively
It is hoped that on completion of your qualification that an offer of full time employment will be made.
About the employer
At First Class Safety we specialise in helping businesses comply with their legal obligations and make sure they are following best practice in every area – from shop floor to office and from practical safety to paperwork. Plus, we don’t just do health and safety: we will soon be able to help with human resources too.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- Maths and English where required
- All training required to carry out your duties and responsibilities
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.