Apprentice Communications & Recruitment Administrator Salford City College
Salford City College are looking for an Apprentice Communications & Recruitment Administrator to join their team. You will contribute to the provision and delivery of effective administrative and secretarial support and to play an integral part in the achievement of a quality service.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
15 Dec 2021
18 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Cross college responsibilities will include:
- To participate in key College processes as required
- To act at all times in accordance with College policies e.g. Health and Safety, Equality & Diversity, Inclusion, Quality Assurance, and the College Charter
- To work flexibly in the interests of the organisation as required
- To participate in appraisal and to undertake staff development activities as appropriate
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults you are responsible for, or come into contact with
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To give full admin support to members of the Marketing & Admissions Department
- To deal with telephone enquiries, messages, letters, and emails in a professional manner, including monitoring inboxes as required
- To be responsible for setting up and maintaining digital filing systems
- Dealing with internal/external post
- To support with updating and maintaining course marketing information on the website and in directories
- Support with website updates including content development
- To arrange appointments and organise diaries as required
- Ordering and maintaining adequate levels of supplies including merchandise, stationary etc.
- Support the Communications & Recruitment Operations Co-ordinator in responding to and recording compliments, comments and complaints as required
- To provide reception cover on an ad hoc basis, delivering a high standard of customer service
- To support with the development of content for marketing materials including proofreading
- To support with the planning and delivery of College events as required
- To carry out other duties commensurate to the post as required
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Supporting with planning and delivery of events experience desirable but not essential
- Flexible approach
- Approachable, friendly, and flexible attitude to working
- Commitment to College policies i.e. Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, Inclusion, Quality Assurance, and the College Charter
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 GCSE in relevant area such as IT (or equivalent).
Level 3 qualification in relevant area such as Business or IT desirable but not essential.
Excellent progression opportunities upon completion of your apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Things to consider
DBS check acceptable to College will be undertaken for successful applicant.
Salford City College offer excellent benefits and pension along with 32 days annual leave per year.
About the employer
Salford City College was established on 1st January 2009 following the merger of Eccles, Pendleton, and Salford College. Our mission is to 'inspire people to create opportunities and enrich lives through learning'.
We have a variety of locations in and around Salford where you can study. This newly established institution consists of:
- Sixth form centres
- High status general Further Education centres
- Local Skill centres
Salford City College can help you fulfil your potential and achieve your goals.
Salford City College is accredited as an Investor in People (IiP), and we are committed to ensuring our staff develop knowledge and skills which will benefit themselves and the College.
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Apprentice Recruitment Team 0161 631 5555 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.