Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Apprentice The Motor Depot Ltd
An exciting opportunity to work in one of the largest car supermarkets in the UK. Based in a state of the art workshop using the most up to date, latest technologies. Working in a varied role, supporting inspection staff and technicians in the preparation of motor vehicles ready for sale.
Closing date: 04 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
22 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Exciting opportunities to work in one of the largest car supermarkets in the UK. Based in a state of the art workshop using the most up to date, latest technologies. Working in a varied role, supporting inspection staff and technicians in the preparation of motor vehicles ready for sale.
Do you want to be part of a highly skilled team and:
- carry out complex diagnostics on all makes and models of vehicles
- work on latest 4 wheel alignment equipment
- learn how to carry out services and inspections on vehicles to the highest standard
- remove and replace steering, suspension and braking components
- remove and replace engine components - learning all about all makes and models of engines!
- be a part of the excellent progression routes
- grow your passion for the motor industry with us!
If you have answered yes to all of the above we need you!
Requirements and prospects
- Some experience of working in the motor industry
- Practical skills
- The ability to recognise different car parts
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow task instructions
GCSE grades 4-9/A*-C in English and maths is preferred but not essential (or equivalents).
On successful completion of this apprenticeship you will be recognised as a fully qualified motor vehicle technician (light vehicles).
Things to consider
Travel to work in Goole each day and to College in Hessle for one day per week.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
A large employer based in Goole, that carry out the inspection and reconditioning of vehicles, preparing them ready for sale to the public.
The Motor Depot Ltd
Additional location information
NORTH HUMBERSIDE MOTOR TRADES GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Motor Trades Training Limited
Rachael Owen 01482353022 email@example.com
Delivery of the Light Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship Standard; one day per week at the GTA. English and Maths Functional Skills up to level 2 if required. Level 3 Award in Automotive Refrigerant Handling (F-Gas).
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.