Service/Business Administrator Apprentice Robinson Motors
Robinson Motors Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated, hardworking and motivated individual, who has a keen interest to learn new skills and grow within the industry.
Closing date: 18 Nov 2021
£184.80 to £356.40
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
21 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Variety of Office and Reception duties:
- Telephone conversations with customers or suppliers.
- Taking monies,
- Creating and sending invoices.
- Arranging bookings
- Checking stock availability.
- Liasing with team members.
- Accurate record keeping
- General administration duties, including filing, dealing with post, drafting letters
Requirements and prospects
- Polite and approachable manner.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Work as a team player.
- Good organisation skills.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Ability to work within a team and on your own
Maths and English Grade 4/C equivalent.
Potential to progress into a possible permanent position upon completion of this apprenticeship
About the employer
Robinson Motors services all makes and models of car and light commercial vehicle.
Our mechanics are highly trained technicians.
We use the latest equipment and technology in servicing your vehicle.
We only use parts equivalent in quality to original equipment unless otherwise agreed.
We keep a record of your vehicle’s service history, so we can advise on future maintenance, and plan services to coincide with MOT tests.
We also provide computer engine management system diagnostics, using the latest Bosch equipment.
EAST KENT COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Kent College
Sasha Caplan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Functional Skills (if required)
- Business Administrator Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.