Warehouse & Office Operative Apprentice Neo Direct Ltd
This is fantastic opportunity to join an internet based retail company based in the heart of Leeds. You will be trained in the warehouse and the office with the prospect of a full time roll if successful after the apprenticeship.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2021
18 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for candidate to help pick and dispatch orders in our warehouse and also assist with processing customer returns which includes refurbishing and checking stock for resale or disposal. The candidate needs to be punctual, willing to learn and operate in a fast paced environment. You will receive support from the warehouse and office manager.
Day to day duties include:
- Reporting to the office and the warehouse for the days agenda
- Assisting the courier drivers with loading and unloading of customer orders
- Processing and refurbishing customer returns
- Checking condition of items and repacking
- Baling cardboard in the compressor for recycle
- Helping unload containers
- Palletising stock
- Picking and packing customer orders from a pick sheet
- Help maintain warehouse and office tidiness
Requirements and prospects
- IT Literate, Email / Word Processing
- Good Communication skills
- Good Listening
- Good at working in a Team
- Good at Problem solving skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Reliable, trustworthy, capable and adaptable
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential
- Candidates need to be able to carry out the physical demands of the role Confidence
- 'Can do' person
- Common sense approach
Ideally with 4 GCSEs (Grade C / 4 or above) including English Language, mathematics and ICT or equivalent.
Possible full time position.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Leeds City College 0113 284 6464 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2
13 months plus 3 months end point assessment This apprenticeship will be delivered through work based learning. They will also receive a visit once a month in their place of work from their assessor, where delivery will take place on a one to one basis. In addition learners will need to be allocated 20% of their contracted hours per week to concentrate on any development activities set.
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.